Are you taking care of your teeth and gums on a daily basis? It is important to always focus on the little things, such as cleaning our teeth daily, to ensure our mouths will continue to do the jobs we ask of it. Everyday oral health care habits improve your smile. Include the following in your safety repertoire:
– Brush your teeth at least two times a day and floss at least once daily.
– Try to avoid cosmetic add-ons to your mouth such as mouth jewelry and lip rings, as they can easily fracture, chip, or damage your smile.
– Avoid products or activities which can be harmful to your teeth, such as smoking or chewing tobacco, recreational drugs, and sugary foods and drinks.
– Try to limit food to regular meals only, avoiding snack time in between mealtime.
– Protect your mouth and jaw from damage by using safety gear when applicable, such as mouth guards, facemasks, and head gear.
– Use cleaning products after mealtime, such as sugarless gum, mouth cleanser, or dental floss.
– Visit Pipestone Dental Center for your regularly scheduled professional cleanings and oral examinations.
For more helpful hints for your oral health and to schedule an oral exam with Dr. Mark T. Morgan, please contact our dentist office located in Pipestone, Minnesota, by calling us at 507-825-5403. The best oral health care is our primary goal.